Sign in to follow this  
Mark (EC,IN)

Farmall Parts

Trying to find the online parts book for the Farmall M (the old Farmall M)

I've found it before but I'm not having much luck this time.

I know it has something to do with the date 1939-1954,  but I can't get it typed in right on the parts web site.

Anyone remember how to do it?

gordon76    0

now if i could just figure out what they did with A, B, C

TomH    0

Its a pain,  use Messicks site.  Type "Farmall"  you get  A,C,H, and M right at the top.

I love the way it wants at least 3 digits,..... but MD, 2 digits will bring up the MD and M . For the Super series on either site, type "Super".

gordon76    0
1 hour ago, TomH said:

Its a pain,  use Messicks site.  Type "Farmall"  you get  A,C,H, and M right at the top.

I love the way it wants at least 3 digits,..... but MD, 2 digits will bring up the MD and M . For the Super series on either site, type "Super".

it won't bring up A, C, H, or M  if you type Farmall on this site https://partstore.caseih.com/us/index.php?target=epc_manuals_detail&sl=EN#epc::model_find

gordon76    0

have not been using Messicks,  I use the CaseIH online parts store

Matt Kirsch    0

The CaseIH parts site only provides you with the first 50 results, and matches the M anywhere in the title, even the middle of a word.

So the M matches in FarMall, and you get the 50 newest Farmall results in the database.

There's a trick to finding those letter series, but I don't know it off the top of my head.

pete23    0

Been playing around on the CaseIH online parts site.   The M is easy, just put in Farmall MD and that is the same parts book for both. The A & B will come up if you put in AV  and BN.   I am not sure, didn't research it that much, if all parts are listed for all models, but at any rate, most parts are illustrated. 

FarmallFan    0
farmall57    0

On the CIH parts web site, when you get to the "find parts by model" web page, click the "browse" button up by where it says "find your model",  then go to "tractors" --  "utility" -- "legacy".  There are 2 pages, all the Farmall A, B, C, H, M are there, and Supers, be sure to go to the 2nd page too.  It's obvious the who ever set up the pages had no clue what the various models were and where they should have been put, but I am very glad that it is online even if it's a little work to figure it out.  If you create a "My Shed" login and enter your tractor models, it will populate the home page with all of your tractor models automatically each time you open the parts web site.

pete23    0

It did work for me, but how will I remember the correct sequence because if you do it a little wrong it goes berserk. 

FarmallFan    0
6 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

I did that, and none of them show up for me.

Did you try the link I shared yesterday?

gordon76    0

worked for me also if you create an account you can bookmark the manuals you use the most. A thru M are on pages 1 and 2 starting at the bottom of page 1

It took a little time,  but after I found them all,  I made a folder in my favorites and put all my equipment in it.

I figure that would be quicker than me trying to find them if I was in a hurry.

Matt Kirsch    0
18 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Did you try the link I shared yesterday?

Yes, that takes me directly to the M parts manual, which I already had bookmarked in "My Shed" after I learned the special search terms from someone else.

What I can't find is the M listed the way farmall57 described. There are no letter series tractors listed under "Legacy" as he described.

pete23    0
3 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Yes, that takes me directly to the M parts manual, which I already had bookmarked in "My Shed" after I learned the special search terms from someone else.

What I can't find is the M listed the way farmall57 described. There are no letter series tractors listed under "Legacy" as he described.

I just tried it again        and under legacy, up came all the H and M's etc along with the others. 

farmalldr    0

Using browse instead of search works for me.  M and supers on page two.  

Dennis

farmall57    0

Matt, the only thing I can think of is you aren't scrolling the list to the bottom or not going on to the second page.  Should look like this:

parts.thumb.jpg.98477ad877c848ff973d998fafc8bcdf.jpg