Sign in to follow this  
Delta Dirt

Sorry-----i never noticed the first lady's shoes

Delta Dirt    0

Must be my fading eyes for never noticing Melania's shoes on Trump's trip to Texas today?:wacko::rolleyes::D

I have watched the news accounts at least 6 times today-------just don't seem to notice her shoes.  Am hoping that they are still running that footage tomorrow----------so I can watch it again.

Am betting that MTO didn't notice her shoes either!!!!:o

Some of Art's media friends were going to find something wrong if she was barefooted or wearing hip boots.

Thumbs up to the first lady.

Anybody else here with the same vision problems?

DD

Ron Cook    0

Yes!

Ron

IHRunner    0

Yeah. Finally have a first lady who isnt afraid to show up and walk through the mud. Like she cares if its heels. 

Im a shoe whore. I have 60+ pairs of shoes. When i ride vintage bikes i rock vintage styled shoes. Usually through the rain and mud and everything else. Toss em away and throw on the next pair. Its second nature to us shoe whores. We dont care if we ruin our shoes. We look dang good doing it lol. 

iowaboy1965    0

Never watch the news any more usually just makes me mad or depressed lol

SMiller    0

I don't watch the fake lieing liberal good for nothing news.

Donald J Trump is my president!

BOBSIH856    0

Good thing Google knew what to look for. Had to check it out after reading this post.

bitty    0

She wears shoes? 

It's no surprise they cannot be reporting REAL news

I am an American citizen ( and proud of it )  and she is my current first lady

My President, Donald J. Trump wore a pair of black Nike tennis shoes while the very lovely First Lady Melania wore a FLOTUS hat and white Adidas tennis shoes.

rcb    0

I've got things to do in a day. I'm just glad to hear he visited in a fashion that didn't disrupt efforts there.

oldtanker    0

I was kinda angry that some folks in the news had to try to make a deal of the shoes she was wearing before she got to TX while getting on Marine 1. That's all they had to report on? BS, that was just a media attack that kinda fell flat as most people, even on the opposition side, said was a bit over the top.

On another note I did see in the AM that the college professor in FL made comments about the presidents supporters. The college at first said it was comments he made on a private social media site. AS of late yesterday they had fired him!

Rick

Randy Sohn    0
1 hour ago, bitty said:

She wears.......no surprise.........my current first lady

Concur!

best, randy

Mike H    0
3 hours ago, bitty said:

She wears shoes? 

I am an American citizen and she is my current first lady

Ayup and She does not wear ''spandex'' like some other person did :rolleyes:.

brings class back in to the White House.:D

Mike

oldtanker    0
40 minutes ago, Mike H said:

Ayup and She does not wear ''spandex'' like some other person did :rolleyes:.

brings class back in to the White House.:D

Mike

Oh come on, you don't think the White House needed a little ghetto?

Rick

Let us just say that the TAXPAYERS are NOT paying for her wardrobe, like Lard-azz Moochelle, aka "Mike", was doing with 'her' $10K dresses and accoutrements.

IHRunner    0

Am i the only one who would be ok if my tax dollars went to dressing this first lady? You know. I dont make a lot of money. She might have the thin out the outer wear during the summer months. Just saying. Ill take one for the team

SMiller    0
2 hours ago, Art From DeLeon said:

Let us just say that the TAXPAYERS are NOT paying for her wardrobe, like Lard-azz Moochelle, aka "Mike", was doing with 'her' $10K dresses and accoutrements.

Lmao

Liberals are losing, life is good.

Shows how ridiculous the media is...as if we needed any more proof. Unless "air mall" has a whole new meaning or there was a shoe factory on the helicopter. In with one pair, out with another.

RKO    0
9 hours ago, bitty said:

She wears shoes? 

I am an American citizen ( and proud of it )  and she is my current first lady

I'm very proud she is the first lady. She has a lot of class. And pretty dam good looking 

How long did it take Obama to show up for the last hurricane???

And were was Obama wife?? O ya on another tax payers vacation with her two daughters.  

Just think of the money trump is saving on not taking separate vacations every few days like Obama and his family. 

I can't even stand to listen to the news anymore. Every article is a lie or slanted so bad its funny. 

The news media wants this country to FAIL.  I ask everyone that bad mouths Trump why they do it and so far I have not got a good answer. Then I ask why they don't get behind him and make this country even better. And if I do get an answer it is stupid self serving. 

1466fan    0

Trump was just down the road today in Springfield. Wife seen air force 1 coming in while she was at lunch. Lots more supporters out here than protesters

Jaa600    0

So, she was wearing heals that I'll bet she paid for. If she wants to wade around in water and mud and ruin a pair of shoes, what do I care. It doesn't matter how she was dressed or whether or not they went, the media will whine. 

bitty    0
5 hours ago, IHRunner said:

Am i the only one who would be ok if my tax dollars went to dressing this first lady? You know. I dont make a lot of money. She might have the thin out the outer wear during the summer months. Just saying. Ill take one for the team

Lol

The problem is the "thin layer" made clothes are WAY more expensive than the thicker ones 

Even if the taxpayer were paying for Mrs. Trumps clothes, the cost would be miniscule compared to the amount of material needed to  suit up Lard azz Moochelle.

SMiller    0
2 hours ago, RKO said:

I'm very proud she is the first lady. She has a lot of class. And pretty dam good looking 

How long did it take Obama to show up for the last hurricane???

And were was Obama wife?? O ya on another tax payers vacation with her two daughters.  

Just think of the money trump is saving on not taking separate vacations every few days like Obama and his family. 

I can't even stand to listen to the news anymore. Every article is a lie or slanted so bad its funny. 

The news media wants this country to FAIL.  I ask everyone that bad mouths Trump why they do it and so far I have not got a good answer. Then I ask why they don't get behind him and make this country even better. And if I do get an answer it is stupid self serving. 

I don't always talk to liberals but when I do I order large fries...

Just kidding, I have no use for them. You know liberalism is a mental disorder right?

ihrondiesel    0
31 minutes ago, SMiller said:

I don't always talk to liberals but when I do I order large fries...

LMAO!

ray54    0

I am waiting to hear how Trump caused it to go around over Texas 3 times.