Sign in to follow this  
TN Hillbilly

Trying a few pictures

Thought I would try uploading a few pictures with the wife's phone. This was us during first cutting. Let me know how they turn out and I will try some more.

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

Great pictures!

Lookin good!

pics are great.  Looks like a C , a couple M's (one smta) and I don't know what the other one is.

Dennis

Nice pictures there and nice equipment lineup. I see you have a John Deere 64 hay rake on the C. We have a 64 too as well as a New Holland 256. I can't tell for sure. Does your 64 have the dolly wheel on the front?  Ours has one on it.

Thanks guys. It's a 706G, a Super M, a Super MTA, and a C. That is a 64 rake. Sadly, no dolly wheel. 

Man those are nice pics!!  Gotta love the Tn hills, sure is a great looking area.    How far East are Y'all?

Nice old ford! 67 ,8 , or 9? I can never tell, after 69 the grill was slightly different every year till 73 and i can tell those apart...at least on those 1/2 and 3/4 tons....

'68 F350 with the original 360 in it.  Its a work in progress.

Nice! Not many of those left around here anymore. Rusted cab mounts and inner fenders got most of em.

Yeah, it got center cab mounts last winter.  Before that, it had 2x4's between the frame and cab!

Ya ive seen and heard of that before too. When cab mounts go it will take out shitfer in column if its an automatic. Fixed more than one of those as well as swapped columns. Im sure yours is most likely a 4 speed. Nice looking old truck tho!

Had that Super M on the bog harrow this weekend.  Wish I could have taken pictures of that, talk about a workout for the old tractor!  Big, heavy bog on hilly ground, you turn uphill and the governors really open up!  Had to stretch her legs and try her out, though.  See, there's a tractor pull next week, and these still-workin Farmalls have to show up to educate the not-been-hooked-to-an-implement-in-3-decades green tractors on how to pull.  And theres a few more red tractors hiding in barns, next time I "borrow" the wifes phone I will put up some more pictures.

I like 'em.  Nice job!

12 hours ago, TN Hillbilly said:

Had that Super M on the bog harrow this weekend.  Wish I could have taken pictures of that, talk about a workout for the old tractor!  Big, heavy bog on hilly ground, you turn uphill and the governors really open up!  Had to stretch her legs and try her out, though.  See, there's a tractor pull next week, and these still-workin Farmalls have to show up to educate the not-been-hooked-to-an-implement-in-3-decades green tractors on how to pull.  And theres a few more red tractors hiding in barns, next time I "borrow" the wifes phone I will put up some more pictures.

I might try to come to that pull if work dont get in the way.