Sign in to follow this  
rcb

Going price for a good factory wide front (560 up)

rcb    0

So my wide front is a cobbled Mini-mo front end on my 560. It's worn and I'm intent on purchasing a new wide front this next year but want one in good shape. Haven't seen one in an auction in years but of course online they are plentiful. Prices range all over, from 450 to 1500. What are people seeing out there? At 1500, I could buy it one piece at a time new rather than used and I may go that route. Just curious.

wally450    0

I bought a pretty decent one off of a 706 with rims and tires, no breaks or welds for 750.00 about a month ago.  bought another off of a 544 for the same money last winter it was in good shape too.  You can probably find them cheaper but I think 750 is a fair price if they are not all beat up and the bushings and tie rods are not worn out.

Dmnstr8r    0

I am rebuilding all of the wear parts on an unwelded unit right now.  Be prepared to spend around $400 on spindle bushing kits, wheel bearing kits, a pivot pin, pivot pin bushings, and new tie rod assemblies if you find a unit that is solid but needs some attention.