Hydro70

Brand new IH 656 on the set of MayberryRFD

jingles1928    0

I don't remember the episode with Andy and Barney but there was a Loadstar armored truck. Had the butterfly hood.

Dennis

jass1660    0
19 minutes ago, Art From DeLeon said:

If it was a new tractor, as it probably was, since IH would not have missed an opportunity to show off its product, although it makes me wonder why they wouldn't have used a 656 Hydro, look at the copyright date of the episode to find out the year.

It is a Hydro model in the picture.

7 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

It is a Hydro model in the picture.

I wonder why it doesn't have the HYDRO decal?  (After a second, and closer look, I can see that it doesn't have the large gearshift knob with the shift pattern shown)

Did the tractor actually move in any of the scenes?  (Maybe operating a gear drive would have been to complex for Mr. Berry, or the stuntman)

560Dennis    0
On August 9, 2017 at 10:18 AM, MTO said:

And Goober must have had a family member suffering with cancer. I like the worklight on the boom. 

Dodge B-Series

Looks like madder in cars 

On 8/10/2017 at 11:23 AM, Art From DeLeon said:

I wonder why it doesn't have the HYDRO decal?  (After a second, and closer look, I can see that it doesn't have the large gearshift knob with the shift pattern shown)

Did the tractor actually move in any of the scenes?  (Maybe operating a gear drive would have been to complex for Mr. Berry, or the stuntman)

The early 656 hydros did not have the hydro decals on the hood.