Sign in to follow this  
Brady Boy

Rantoul or Bust

DirtBoyz07    0

It was great to see you Billy and meet your wife , safe travels home ūüėä

Danny 

Brady Boy    0

Been  on the road for a couple days now. So many more people I had hoped to see at Rantoul, maybe next time. Had dinner at the Corner Restaurant, somewhere between Ft Wayne and Kent OH.  Called on the Harley shop in Buffalo, which technically isn't in Buffalo. Nice shop with a small museum. Spent last night in Liverpool, the NY State Fair was in session, so the Syracuse area was hopping.  Woke up this morning and it was 44 degrees, decided to head west, sorry to my New York friends I wanted to visit. Had to wire up with my electric jacket liner. Had breakfast in Auburn, and rode south along the lower lake road of Lake Cayuga. Gorgeous area. Followed I-89 to Erie, all was great until I hit the 5:00 traffic in Cleveland, Lord help the people who have to deal with that every day, lol.  Gonna get back to the 2 lane roads until I get west of Chicago. Hope it warms up a little! !!!! See ya down the road. BK

FB_IMG_1504317538108.jpg

FB_IMG_1504317546930.jpg

FB_IMG_1504317558701.jpg

FB_IMG_1504317569074.jpg

FB_IMG_1504317577483.jpg

ny bill o    0

safe travels, bill. maybe next time.

SMOKER 1    0

Give a toot when you pass by!  Be safe.

jerry

ChrisNY    0

Sorry you couldn't make it up, you were an hour away but believe me, it only got colder up here, mid 30s the last couple nights.  Big Harley shop and museum up here too, right next to CaseIH dealer. Hopefully next time we can get together.

On 8/26/2017 at 7:48 AM, 560Dennis said:

What the name of the video company that take video s for sale ? 

image.png.db18fdf5efbd759bb986b4bdaccd3025.png

This is 2015 but they will get you to the right people if not them. DD

Brady Boy    0
On 9/2/2017 at 7:13 AM, ChrisNY said:

Sorry you couldn't make it up, you were an hour away but believe me, it only got colder up here, mid 30s the last couple nights.  Big Harley shop and museum up here too, right next to CaseIH dealer. Hopefully next time we can get together.

A harley shop And red tractors, boy that would be ideal,  lol.  I'll have to come earlier in the year. BK

Brady Boy    0

Forgot to post this picture,  at the Polk Auction yard, when we were roaming around the Wabash area. Don't see many of these. BK

FB_IMG_1504321961575.jpg

Brady Boy    0

Guess I should get caught up on my posting. After freezing my butt, in NY, I headed for warmer climate. Spent the night in Peru IL, and didn't have to wear my heated gear, this morning.  Cruised north on Hwy 52, stopped just outside Amboy for some caffeine and decided to give these guys some free advertising, lots of nice red equipment in the area.

FB_IMG_1504485653643.jpg

FB_IMG_1504485661670.jpg

FB_IMG_1504485703489.jpg

FB_IMG_1504485696377.jpg

Brady Boy    0

I'll backtrack, yesterday I stopped in Angola IN to have lunch with forum member,  Old Max. This is his "summer home. "  BK

FB_IMG_1504493935735.jpg

Brady Boy    0

Checked out this 290, in Polo. Crossed the Mississippi at Savanna, got a view from the west side in Bellevue. Thought this barn, near St Donates, was cool. Took a break in Dubuque,  saw this big dealer across from the gas station. I also must have seen a million Harleys on the road. BK

FB_IMG_1504491119857.jpg

FB_IMG_1504491110744.jpg

FB_IMG_1504491051337.jpg

FB_IMG_1504491128311.jpg

FB_IMG_1504491081639.jpg

FB_IMG_1504491073397.jpg

Brady Boy    0

I'm definitely getting into the "going home " mode. I'm in Souix City tonight,  will get on the big road tomorrow, and log some miles. I could easily make this a whole summer trip. So many folks to visit, so many places to see, so many things to stop and take picgures of, whew. Told wife, I would be home for her birthday, I'll just make it. BK

charlie r    0

Brady Boy, 

Thank You for sharing all those Great pics, its very nice of you to take your time to do so.

I also enjoy watching your videos of the wheat harvest in the Palouse, Great stuff!

I went on a road trip to IA. back in '15 and saw a few sites along the way but was on a tight sch. and couldn't wander much but enjoyed seeing what  I could.

Be safe!

Charlie      

ChrisNY    0
7 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

A harley shop And red tractors, boy that would be ideal,  lol.  I'll have to come earlier in the year. BK

If you want warm you got about a 2 week window here, lol

Pete1468    0
7 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

I'm definitely getting into the "going home " mode. I'm in Souix City tonight,  will get on the big road tomorrow, and log some miles. I could easily make this a whole summer trip. So many folks to visit, so many places to see, so many things to stop and take picgures of, whew. Told wife, I would be home for her birthday, I'll just make it. BK

Now you're in God's country, I'm only 15 minutes north.

Injpumped    0

you were only 20 minutes away from my place when you were at Vaessens!

FarmallFan    0
19 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

I'll backtrack, yesterday I stopped in Angola IN to have lunch with forum member,  Old Max. This is his "summer home. "  BK

FB_IMG_1504493935735.jpg

Glad to see he made it back from Alaska.

Brady Boy    0
On 9/2/2017 at 5:49 AM, SMOKER 1 said:

Give a toot when you pass by!  Be safe.

jerry

Did you hear it, Jerry, I was within a mile. BK

Brady Boy    0

Saw this at the Flying J, in Sioux Falls, I'm at a loss for words.  Got off at 0730, from Sioux City,  cool and had to wire up, lots of smoke in the sky, the sun was red. 60 mph cross winds in SD, no fun. BK

FB_IMG_1504565716579.jpg

Brady Boy    0

Only dinosaur I saw today, the herd must be getting thin. Got a coffee and a plain, honest to god donut, in Wall.

FB_IMG_1504565660858.jpg

FB_IMG_1504565650758.jpg

Brady Boy    0

If ya ever get to Rapid City, go to the Firehouse Brewery. BK

FB_IMG_1504565636480.jpg

Brady Boy    0
On 8/31/2017 at 4:42 AM, SMOKER 1 said:

Too bad we didn't get more time together at the show.  You're going to have to get a camper to pull behind big red and join the glampers (glorified campers).  Be sake and will see you on the turn around, Birmingham 2018.

jerry

Looks the place to party, is the camp ground,  lol. BK

old max    0
2 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Glad to see he made it back from Alaska.

Good to be back. Glad I did iT, once in a lifetime trip.

Brady Boy    0
11 hours ago, Injpumped said:

you were only 20 minutes away from my place when you were at Vaessens!

So many beautiful farms, in that, area. BK

Brady Boy    0
13 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Now you're in God's country, I'm only 15 minutes north.

Pete, maybe God can finish that road work in Sioux City, it was like that when I rode through there, 2 years ago, lol.