1947t9

International T4 and T5 orchard tractor

1947t9    0

Chris,

Unfortunately too much going on the next few days or I might look for that elusive bridge. My neck and shoulder should be better next week too. 

I wasn't going to actually burn it off, I was going to get it cherry red with the hope it would require less persuasion. No room for a grinder and I think the sparks would probably give me a bigger beard trim than the torch. The friction disc is at the very end of the splines of the shaft. I hate to think of pulling the engine when all it would take is one solid whack, but it may come to that and I think I found a way to do it on the trailer if it need be.

greg

1947t9    0

Where is a good place to buy the clutch, throwout bearing etc.? I need to get it coming.

Thanks

1947t9    0

I got the clutch out yesterday by getting the plate red a couple of times and then beating on it for about an hour. My son and I took turns. This was right up there in terms of worst jobs. Heat, smell and mouse crap! Today is supposed to be the last day of 100 degree weather, It's so smokey here the whole state must be on fire. It was snowing ash yesterday and this morning. I've not seen that here before.

DSCN1354.JPG

DSCN1355.JPG

gordon76    0

part #s for single stage clutch

pressure plate 635110R91

clutch plate   635112R91

bearing 365865R91

1947t9    0

I'm needing the best place to buy them. It also says in the parts book that there was a standard version and a heavy duty version of the clutch. Can anyone tell what I have? I have steiners looking for the parts and my local napa said they could rebuild it the clutch, but they haven't seen it yet. I spent about 90 minutes at least pressure washing and chiseling out the crap in the pressure plate and I didn't get it all out all out either. it was like cement. I'm going to get an estimate from napa tomorrow on a rebuild.

sugarmaker    0

Yikes! You did good hanging in there, getting this clutch apart. Not good that your state is on fire! Stay safe!

Regards,

Chris

I am sorry I can't find these parts these was on racking but some parts ben move in a other shop and I recheck in weeken and comback monday.

HECTOR