Sign in to follow this  
Killer Red Mater

Pierce 2017 pull

331 ft at 31 mph for the win

Keep putting these videos up KRM fun to watch. Does your head move that much in the runor are you checking side to side?

Nice run.  What class and what weight?  Trying to decide if I could play with you are not.  Keep up good work and good luck

That was a nice run Keith, the track seemed to take a lot of power last night. Do you know what happened to Ulmers' tractor, thought he would really put it out there but with the Sparks coming out of it I'm thinking his clutch might be toast.

Im guessing Mark may have clutch issues.   However ............... I'm also quite capable of "putting it out there"  and as of late I have beaten him 3 times with 2 in a row   I like running against him because he runs tough and that drives me harder. 

twood19541 .......... I run light superstock with Nebraska Bush Pullers    I weigh 6100lbs 505 cu on alky with a big single turbo.

I dont USUALLY move around that much but this ride was kind of rough doing a little "superstock walk" going side to side.  I will try to add the video that someone else sent me from the ground and you will see how it was rocking back and forth

Don't get me wrong Keith, I wasn't implying that you couldn't run with him, I just expected more from the weapon but he obviously had issues.

After seeing the motor sports post of the video I am very glad to watch from the GoPro instead of from inside of the helmet 

I don't think I could run with you.  I will find out Saturday if I can run with the 370 inch aloc burner.  Have a great summer