MTO

15 million of them Wow!

Wow, I had no idea they made so many! Great video!

"You can have any color you wanted as long as it was black" LOL

Neighbor has about 10 various ford model t and a engines with a piece of pipe welded on the flywheel to make a belt pulley. Has a couple mounted on old chain elevators. The body's were all used for corner post braces in alkali lakes they are even somewhat there after sitting 80 years in salt. I thought pretty neat way to repurpose one.

A GUY WOULD THINK TODAY THERE WOULD BE LOTS OF THEM LEFT AROUND..

Yes the are fun. Taken a few years ago. Had to church the other day and was out on the 3rd with it. Restored shortly after I got out of high school. My son beside me and a couple of his friends. This one is a 1923 year model. Think they sold for about $290.00 during that time frame. IH enamel paint was what I used at the time to paint it. 

FamilyPictures100709 020a.jpg

10 hours ago, farmall666 said:

A GUY WOULD THINK TODAY THERE WOULD BE LOTS OF THEM LEFT AROUND..

Scrap iron drives during world war 2 probably scooped a bunch of them up. Here in every lake they used body and frame to tie corner post to in wet ground. Frost will heave post in soggy ground. Take old car body on the ice wire to corner let it sink in spring for an anchor. A lot of people piled big rocks around car body to sink with it to.

Neat video ! not  a ford person....but Henry Ford help revolutionize the way we are today with modern equipment and especially the vehicles 

iHC actually had people go into the ford factory to see how mass production worked and brought it to their factories for  farm all production

T's and A's were still around in casual use in the South East when I was in HS 59-63. Normally one in the automotive class being cared for.

When I came to California in 64 they were still seen on the streets.

I was never impressed by them as compared to the 57 Chevy as a kid.

People still interested in those Fords still pour babbit bearings and dabble in other old technologies

Church friend and neighbor has a couple of As.  One they take on extended drives in a club.  One is a pieced together truck He built with mostly free parts, rides it around town.  People love that thing, it is a good conversation piece.  

Many of the Model T cars were returned to the factory and melted down to make new Fords.