Rainman

WISCONSIN PICS

Recommended Posts

Random from last couple years. ...1-3 in Rock county from one collector.

20161010_130305.jpg

20161010_130418.jpg

20161010_130333.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More. ...Boy BJ this is heaven!!

20160610_082614.jpg

20160610_091553.jpg

20160610_091514.jpg

20160610_091609.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20151027_150912.jpg

20151027_150801.jpg

20150821_133417.jpg

20141027_095139.jpg

20150128_115012.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'm out of a job......;)

 

 

 

(glad it's working for you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Guess I'm out of a job......;)

 

 

 

(glad it's working for you)

Until gremlins pop up....

A party barn near Oshkosh . With  a Farmall H & loader displaying a solar lit sign out front.20150523_171812.thumb.jpg.db55cef71640e8f2bf2ee07f0e348e9a.jpg

20150523_172227.jpg

20150523_172312.jpg

20150523_172820.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Guess I'm out of a job......;)

 

 

 

(glad it's working for you)

Until gremlins pop up....

A party barn near Oshkosh . With  a Farmall H & loader displaying a solar lit sign out front.20150523_171812.thumb.jpg.db55cef71640e8f2bf2ee07f0e348e9a.jpg

20140626_164715.jpg

20140626_164817.jpg

20140829_152154.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2017 at 10:39 PM, Rainman said:

Until gremlins pop up....

A party barn near Oshkosh . With  a Farmall H & loader displaying a solar lit sign out front.20150523_171812.thumb.jpg.db55cef71640e8f2bf2ee07f0e348e9a.jpg

20150523_172227.jpg

20150523_172312.jpg

20150523_172820.jpg

This location is less then 2 miles from me on the same road. The farm used to be all IH. Farm Country is down the road in opposite direction on the H.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oshkosh friends' son and daughter  in law had wedding reception there.

Here's their ride for the day. 

.

20150523_165440.jpg

20150523_165454.jpg

20150523_165420.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rainman said:

Oshkosh friends' son and daughter  in law had wedding reception there.

Here's their ride for the day. 

.

20150523_165440.jpg

20150523_165454.jpg

20150523_165420.jpg

My Grandfather's IH dealership also sold Buick automobiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More...

.Last one is former IH dealership that I worked  at in Brooklyn. 

20161021_101425.jpg

20160823_124501.jpg

20141016_142254.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rainman said:

Oshkosh friends' son and daughter  in law had wedding reception there.

Here's their ride for the day. 

.

20150523_165440.jpg

20150523_165454.jpg

20150523_165420.jpg

Looks like wedding took place in nearby omro, wi.  Great pictures of car,trucks, tractors - all doing something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 656hydro said:

Looks like wedding took place in nearby omro, wi.  Great pictures of car,trucks, tractors - all doing something. 

Yes , in Omro. Home of that huge parade on the July 4th.

Thanks. 

Are you familiar with the Stretz family ?They put on a threshere & plow day in summer , but was tough plowin' for my Super C last year. They have a nice  fleet  of  Case tractors .20160806_143347.thumb.jpg.12773d024534ab8874fcca24959f1fc3.jpg

20160806_143228.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are some great photos. Glad I was able to make it easy for you. But I guess this means no more lessons needed. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Those are some great photos. Glad I was able to make it easy for you. But I guess this means no more lessons needed. :D

Yep , BJ....you did a GREAT JOB, maken easy for me (one of the older fellows). 

Thanks again!

I'll need on hands help with video smarts....

Fresh pics from today..

20170626_152418.jpg

20170626_152128.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bud W. said:

My Grandfather's IH dealership also sold Buick automobiles.

There,s a CaseIH dealer just  north of county line that sells Chebys too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the pictures.  My son and I went to a Packers game last winter and stayed in Oshkosh.  I'd love to go back sometime and spend more time in the area.  After the game I took Hwy. 32 south of Green Bay and noticed some really large dairies in the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lite-duty for a jd...20170627_112746.thumb.jpg.8d483263e4da42b8f11ae561a5123798.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STUDEBAKER PICKUP in business parking lot. Didn't see a plate , but  looks driveable.

20170406_133236.jpg

20170406_133256.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple more....20140809_132716.thumb.jpg.3449903b89525bac506b7abaf0b5da9e.jpg

20141021_163500.jpg

20140809_155903.jpg

20160610_091514.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics.  Was the 656? stuck mowing the road ditch?  Maybe a 544 even, looks too short nosed for a 656.  Those threshing pics make that job look fun :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great pictures, especially like the TD9 and the Buick.

Wish my TD9 could look that good again ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2017 at 0:31 PM, Rainman said:

Yes , in Omro. Home of that huge parade on the July 4th.

Thanks. 

Are you familiar with the Stretz family ?They put on a threshere & plow day in summer , but was tough plowin' for my Super C last year. They have a nice  fleet  of  Case tractors .20160806_143347.thumb.jpg.12773d024534ab8874fcca24959f1fc3.jpg

20160806_143228.jpg

Yes I do. I've heard of their events, never could make it though. The ground around here plows hard, especially after lots of rain then dries out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2017 at 10:41 AM, IH Forever said:

Thanks for the pictures.  My son and I went to a Packers game last winter and stayed in Oshkosh.  I'd love to go back sometime and spend more time in the area.  After the game I took Hwy. 32 south of Green Bay and noticed some really large dairies in the area.

Yea, for some reason lots of big dairies over there. Farther South of Green Bay in calumet county dairying is big too. I think there because it's so hilly cash crops may not be practical with big equipment in odd shape fields and the hills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Nice pics.  Was the 656? stuck mowing the road ditch?  Maybe a 544 even, looks too short nosed for a 656.  Those threshing pics make that job look fun :)

I think 756 or 826? Rear wheel center & steering tower look to be large frame. With the cowling sheet metal missing I think it distorts the hood length. Looks to have suffered & finally quit, maybe stuck who knows. It was setting same place when I came back later that same afternoon so I stopped for a pic.

And threshing operation, I've experienced as a kid so we kept our distance , just in range for a couple pics!

20170617_101511.jpg

20140809_155825.jpg

20160423_123033.jpg

20140809_085849.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RPRU.2009016.JPG

RPRU.2009020.JPG

RPRU.2009017.JPG

RPRU.2009010.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now