Sign in to follow this  
drglinski

National Threshers reunion 2017

Anyone planning to go to the National Threshers reunion in Wauseon (OH) the weekend of the 24th and 25th?  It's one of my favorite shows.  Each year there are steam traction engines that perform in their own area, a 'feature' manufacturer and typically lots of other brands represented.  I'm going on the 24th (Saturday).  One of my favorite parts is that things move around the show grounds and aren't just on display.  I'm looking forward to it. Just wondering how many of y'all I might see there. 

I'll be there with the H.    Might bring the b.  Up to you.  

Chris

If you feel like driving all the way to the farm to pick it up then sure...but if you don't then I won't have any hurt feelings.  I kinda want to wander around more than I did last year and check stuff out and not get lost trying to find a plowing field again LOL

Plan on it, although not bringing any equipment beside a Camera. 

I had an IH push mower there back in the year of way too much water. 

Oh I remember that show.  I heard it was nice on Friday (had to work) so I could only go on Saturday.  Everything was flooded and no one was out doing anything.  Never been more miserable at a tractor show that I can remember. 

45 minutes ago, drglinski said:

Oh I remember that show.  I heard it was nice on Friday (had to work) so I could only go on Saturday.  Everything was flooded and no one was out doing anything.  Never been more miserable at a tractor show that I can remember. 

Sunday turned out pretty decent that year. Just had to dodge the puddles or should I say lakes. 7.5" of rain in about 24 hrs. 

Hoping to get up there on Friday. I'm going to have my tractors at our local church festival on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, hanniedog said:

Is there a featured tractor ?

Yes the feature tractor is Oliver

Possibility, I would like to bring the Fairbanks Morris 1 1/2

21 hours ago, 2+2 Guy said:

Sunday turned out pretty decent that year. Just had to dodge the puddles or should I say lakes. 7.5" of rain in about 24 hrs. 

Hoping to get up there on Friday. I'm going to have my tractors at our local church festival on Sunday. 

I am planning on going to the show Saturday morning then spending the afternoon w/ dad for Father's day.  Maybe I'll get lucky and see you if you're still there.   Hope to see all my friends and make some new ones.