Sign in to follow this  
red211

Anyone watching the Stanley Cup?

red211    0

I have never been a big hockey fan but like watching, but this town is NUTS!!!  Last game had 50,000 fans....on broadway waching on a big screen. Had it shut down from 4th ave to 1st ave. This game they have Broadway blocked from 5th down to the river expecting even more tonight.  Noise level hit 110.5 db last game when preds broke away and scored 3rd goal.  When a fan threw a catfish on the ice in Pittsburg they came out with a scoop shovel and slowly cleaned it up.  After the national anthem tonight two hit the ice here, our clean up guy skates out and grabs them bare handed and skates off.  Gotta love it....

Big Bud guy    0

Nope.  Not a hockey fan at all even though I should be since I live close enough to Canada. 

red211    0

I know, June and they are playing hockey and basketball.  Who would have thought Nashville would be a hockey town.  No natives have ever had a skate on their foot unless they rented ice time.  Another catfish recovery just took place.  Heck I bet more natives have caught a catfish as ice skated.  

CDN 400    0

I would rather watch paint dry.

dale560    0

About 150 miles away Grand  Forks is really well known with its hockey program at the college level. Never been to a professional hockey game though. One thing the hockey players seem to be more well behaved in their personal life than basketball and football.