706 German

Finally figured it out

706 German    0

So I have been along time lurker reading this forum daily. I have tried photobucket and other apps and wasn't happy with any of them. Well I finally figured out away to resize and post pictures from my phone. With that being said here are some random pictures.

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

1466fan    0

Just got a resize app the other day and figured out how to do it myself 

660 driver    0

Nice pics! But i gotta ask wheres the 706 kraut your name suggests you may have? I love the 706 krauts. My uncle has two and i lve spent a lot of time on them.

706 German    0

I had one at the time I set up the account. It has been gone for a couple years. I redid the injection pump, injectors, complete wire harness, and several other things. It needed an overhaul and I didn't want to take that project on at the time so it went down the road. On a side note the 886 in the first picture is a German. It is the last ih tractor my grandpa bought new. He has been gone for 7 years now. The 886 has 3500 hours on it. He had it repainted 15 years ago because one of the doors started rusting. Needless to say the 8 won't be leaving. 

660 driver    0

Oh ok just curious!

Steve C.    0

So, what's the story on the Hydro 1066?

706 German    0

This 1066 hydro came from factory with out a 3 point hitch. I bought it with water in the engine oil. The hydro only has 500 hours on a rebuild so that was the selling point. After much deliberation I decided to put a 3 point on it. The project went pretty good and I am just finishing up cleaning up and painting some of the smaller parts before I put them on.