Local farmer bought this 25 years ago and ran it building terraces on a few farms . Two speed gave trouble 20 years ago and that was the end . It turns over.

td25c.JPG

td25c2.JPG

peterbilt.JPG

farmalldr    0

Tell us more shot gun  By the way, how did they get it down over those trees? lol

What's your plan and what did it take to get her moving?

I liked working on those things back in the day.

Dennis

Great save. That will be a nice addition to your collection.

Its really good shape ,not a ding in it . Really good u/c. I might try to get it running then I might be game to see what it needs to fix . If it needs a bunch to get it running probably be a mailbox stand.

Took our d7e and it was all it wanted to horse it around .

charlie r    0

Good looking dozer & looks to be low hour or just was taken care of by some one who took pride in their expensive equip.

Please send more pic's or even a video of when you get'r up & running.

Great save, unfortunately that would have made a lot crap from China !:(

Charlie

Dmbess09    0

I love those tractors. Just went completely through the rearend of 1. I got 2 c and 1 b all 25s. A joy to run. Can't get my pics small enough to post though. 

Rawleigh99    0
1 hour ago, Dmbess09 said:

I love those tractors. Just went completely through the rearend of 1. I got 2 c and 1 b all 25s. A joy to run. Can't get my pics small enough to post though. 

You might try emailing them to yourself to resize them.

Kevingweq    0
1 hour ago, Dmbess09 said:

. Can't get my pics small enough to post though. 

If you go to where your pictures are stored in your pooter  ,  Try this, Right click on picyou want  , then a box should open with choices (click resize)

another box will open select Medium or small (I use medium) I usually rename pic to find it easily

Now when you click "choose files" in this forum ,find your resized image click it and hit save , should load it here for posting  

Dmbess09    0

All my pictures are on my phone lol. It used to let me change sizes but phone upgrade and I can't now. I could email them somewhere maybe. That's the picture of the b after a pinion change on my profile 

russ    0

get that big dog running and you might have a new monster for your barn looks like its been treated good in the past from pictures russ

Dmbess09    0

Do you know what year it may be?? Those tractors will work circles around a D 8 and will sit beside a D 9 if they are right

On 4/27/2017 at 0:26 PM, Dmbess09 said:

Use this

http://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

Download and install. It's free and works well

D

WoodstockNC    0

Keep the info coming!....Man, what I wouldn't give to have that bad boy to tinker with!

Dmbess09    0

When you investigate the 2 speed I'm curious to know what you find. Adjustments broke bell cranks or brake linings. I'm actually looking at a 1978 model machine now with two speed issues but haven't got it bought yet. Eager to see yours running. 

dirtpoor    0

If you can't/don't want to get it going I would love to have the Engine side panels. Farmalldr is a great resource. I have been in the planet drive and the torque converter on mine so I might be of some limited value. I Don't stop by here very often so if you need something PM me. Dirt