U-C

Hydrostatic driven Farm Vehicles

Here is AEBI's Combicut product line video:

10 hours ago, U-C said:

Here is AEBI's Combicut product line video:

Urs,

what's the cost of one with attachments? Gas or Diesel?

Paul/RMan

20 minutes ago, Rainman said:

Urs,

Paul/RMan

Paul

The smallest model the CC 110 with sickle bar is in the 16 000 US price range! And the largest model the CC 66 is in the 20 000 + US dollar range without attachments. All models use gasoline Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engines. Swiss made products does have cost more but they last much longer then the cheap stuff.

-Urs

25 minutes ago, Rainman said:

Urs,

Paul/RMan

I might have to ask the company again about the prices

AEBI CC 56 has a 16HP Basco Vanguard gas engine:

thumb_1200_900_Combicut_Aebi_CC56_LW_04[2978].JPG

thumb_1200_900_Combicut_Aebi_CC56_LW_03[2980].jpg

same model:

thumb_1200_900_Combicut_Aebi_CC56_LW_01[2976].jpg

thumb_1200_900_Combicut_Aebi_CC66_KOM_09[2889].jpg

Dad has an outfit like that from the 40s sitting in the shed. A gravely I think. It has the front mount mower and use to have cultivator setup for it.

Here is a Versatile promotional film of there Generation 4 Swather:

Has anyone driven one of this or older models and what did you think of them?

9 hours ago, U-C said:

Here is a Versatile promotional film of there Generation 4 Swather:

Has anyone driven one of this or older models and what did you think of them?

The Devils machine. Dad had one that was a 79 model versatile 400. He actually had bought 3 of them new over the years. The one you have pictured is a 4700 it was made in the late 80 s and not a lot were made plus company went bankrupt so hard to find parts. The 400 dad had was a gas ford engine and no cab 20 ft platform. If you were in perfect crop it was nice swathing but anything less than perfect was hot itchy and a nightmare. Ran one about 100 /150 hours a year for a while hated every minute of it. We run the bidirectionals tractors though and love them just don't swath with them.

2 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Gravely convertible walk behinds are alive and well and are now hydro drive. https://www.gravely.com/en-us/walk-behind-mowers/pro-qxt-tractor 

That's cool, if my info is correct the Gravely with hydro drive is manufactured by the Swiss Company Rapid Technic AG. the two companies have a cooperation since 2006. Here is a link to the Brochure http://rapid.ch/en/brochures/flipbook?id=8098#brochure/  

Rapid is Europe's Largest walk behind tractor manufacture.

1 hour ago, U-C said:

That's cool, if my info is correct the Gravely with hydro drive is manufactured by the Swiss Company Rapid Technic AG. the two companies have a cooperation since 2006. Here is a link to the Brochure http://rapid.ch/en/brochures/flipbook?id=8098#brochure/  

Rapid is Europe's Largest walk behind tractor manufacture.

That would make sense. We had 17 of the old gear drive Gravelys at work with blades and snowblowers and it was around then that parts for those started becoming NLA. The hydro units were significantly more expensive so we opted not to upgrade. Instead we bought 4 of the little Bobcat S70's for sidewalk snow removal. Small, cramped cab, but still better than walking behind a Gravely in a snowstorm.

AEBI TT 281 is the largest Terratrac model AEBI makes now with 109 Engine HP and it came out last year:

Pics Courtesy of the AEBI & CO. AG.

.thumb_1200_900_Aebi_TT281_TT241_Ballenpresse_So_renberg_003%5B7323%5D.jpg

.thumb_1200_900_Aebi_TT281_Freigestellt_Front_rechts%5B7326%5D.jpg

.thumb_1200_900_Aebi_TT281_TT241_Scheibenmesserma_hwerk_So_renberg_002%5B7320%5D.jpg

Here is a video some one posted using the AEBI Terratrac TT 281:

-Urs

PS: the AEBI Terratrac is also sold here in North America 

RIGITRAC's Newest tractor model the SKH 150 with 160 HP 

Bild könnte enthalten: Wolken, Himmel, im Freien und Natur

The SKH 150 model replaces the old model SKH 120 which was in production since they started making their tractors.

image.thumb.png.b0cc50bf7a6e87a32b98a2766e3a5316.png

I sure love my 656 Hydro Utility with a loader. I didn't realize how just how handy the Hydro really was until I drove my cousin's 674 gear utility with a loader the other day. The inching pedal on the Hydro is so easy to push down for a guy with bad knees and the infinitely variable Hydro is just so handy for loader work.

On another note, I was in high school when IH first unveiled the 656 Hydro. Our Vo. Ag. teacher took the FFA to the local IH dealer's big Hydro field day. We got out of school, got a nice meal and we all got to test drive a 656 Hydro. I thought that was the handiest tractor that I ever drove. Tried to talk Dad into buying one but that fell on deaf ears. Well fast forward 40 some years and I finally got one. 

Loading the #60 plow for the trip home from RPRU 2013 in Lima, OH. Hydro's were the featured tractor so I brought mine with the snow blower attached.

RPRU 2013 RELOADING 005.JPG