Sign in to follow this  
stronger800

First post. 1066 cab interior/trim advice please

I posted a pic above, so it worked for me once, then I acvidentally deleted it.   I am a member of a few other forums that appear to be set up just like this one, but I don't have problems there. Other than my pics are upside down sometimes.  I Don't have a photobucket account, but maybe I'll try to make one.   I'm kinda oldschool. 

15 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

I posted a pic above, so it worked for me once, then I acvidentally deleted it.   I am a member of a few other forums that appear to be set up just like this one, but I don't have problems there. Other than my pics are upside down sometimes.  I Don't have a photobucket account, but maybe I'll try to make one.   I'm kinda oldschool. 

I don't use any type of photobucket I just go to the folder that my picture is in and left click on the picture I want then right click on it to bring up edit then I can resize it to about 25%

Got my gaskets in the mail Friday and slipped them in today.  Thanks guys. i still can't figure out pics though.  I did it that first time, odd. 

It might not be you. I have had issues the last couple days. Hang in there. We all like pics but can't always control how well technology works:)

Pair of good looking tractors!

bill

NICE looking tractors!!!

Thanks.  We're going to start painting them someday, but for now they don't stay out of the fields long enough.  Haying season's almost here. 

We had an equally clean and straight 826 diesel for 30yrs, traded it in on a MX series 6-7 years ago, realize now that that was  probably a mistake. 

The side window and door gaskets from the link given to me earlier in this thread, are nice pieces.  I just bought another set for a neighbors tractor and stuck them in.  Tightens windows and doors right up. 

Glad that link worked out.  My uncle finally got around to installing his. I helped and was very happy with the quality 

I replaced three of the ones that go between the cab and the hood work.  Fought the first one for  an hour trying to slip/force it it all even and pretty like without damaging it.  Then we got smart....unbolt the two front cab mounts in two minutes, lift the cab 3/4", and the gasket piece slides right in. 

How about a link to cab recirculation air Filters?  The thin foam strip/filter that sets inside of the cab behind the winshield?  I bought them years ago, but my dealer says he can't find a listing for them anymore.  Thanks 

Thanks.  7k hr 856 added in a few months ago.  M+W on it.   Never plan to take a pic, just snap things randomly.  Could have moved those jugs, previous owner said the fuel in it was five years old.  

image.jpg