Sign in to follow this  
1legonutt

2+2 GUY PLOWDAY

A VIDEO FROM A COUPLE YEARS BACK ENJOY

HOSHOCK PLOWDAY

Unless there were 2 different plow days, isn`t that the day the D21 got stuck and John pulled him out/Ohio Farmer broke his own 560D and Hot Plug was indecently exposing himself to John`s neighbors?

12 minutes ago, MTO said:

Unless there were 2 different plow days, isn`t that the day the D21 got stuck and John pulled him out/Ohio Farmer broke his own 560D and Hot Plug was indecently exposing himself to John`s neighbors?

WOW., Plow days around here are pretty boring compared to the east coast  one's .

46 minutes ago, MTO said:

Yep that's the one. Except it was Farmall Fred that had a fuel problem with the 560 and I don't recall HP exposing himself. I do remember a certain PA resident that wandered around like he was lost. :lol:

7 minutes ago, 2+2 Guy said:

Yep that's the one. Except it was Farmall Fred that had a fuel problem with the 560 and I don't recall HP exposing himself. I do remember a certain PA resident that wandered around like he was lost. :lol:

LOLOL!

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Lol

THAT is assuming that the neighbors had high power binoculars.......

2 hours ago, 2+2 Guy said:

You spend 5 hrs riding shotgun with that canuck and see how lost you become Johnny!   I still get tremors...

35 minutes ago, MTO said:

You spend 5 hrs riding shotgun with that canuck and see how lost you become Johnny!   I still get tremors...

LOL Now that's funny. I don't care who ya are. :lol:

Can't wait to hear HP's side of that story. 

That was a great day. Always fun plowing at John's farm. 

Later in the day we got BJ on the 560 for a few rounds, wish we would have gotten some pictures of him on it.

Always a good time at John's.

14 hours ago, bitty said:

Lol

THAT is assuming that the neighbors had high power binoculars.......

Now THATS funny lol

So the big question is.. When is John hosting another plow day? :D:D

Might just happen again this year, BJ. We'll see how things work out.

4 hours ago, 2+2 Guy said:

Might just happen again this year, BJ. We'll see how things work out.

I keep saying it, you could host a snow plow day.  We got about 4 inches today.  I'm hoping for a plow day, that'd be fun.  

The D21 gets stuck every year it comes.  

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎12 at 10:01 PM, MTO said:

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎12 at 10:41 PM, 2+2 Guy said:

LOL Now that's funny. I don't care who ya are. :lol:

Can't wait to hear HP's side of that story. 

Ahem !  ......   Well john as you can imagine  this day started like every other day with MTO  "" It`s  a 6 hour Drive !!! "  " get in an shut up "  were driv`in a Mopar I can make it in 5 .....  just cuz you drive chevys dose`nt mean the rest of us are handy caped ...... then there was SiLeNcE  I did have`ta  " shake the dew of my lilly after a few rounds that day ( I think it was from all the aspirins I ate on the way there .... turn here ... STOP !!! ,  can we stop at the store ....  dose thing need fuel yet .....  yada yada yada ......  Phew !!!  an only once did I hafta ask for directions ......  an was two miles from johns farm )    I seem to recall a certain picture surfacing after the topic was started here on the forum ........  if I have lern`t anything about traveling to western PA I start a regiment of Advil liquid Gels a week before said trip .....  Nuff  Said  

HP  

1 hour ago, Hot Plug said:

Ahem !  ......   Well john as you can imagine  this day started like every other day with MTO  "" It`s  a 6 hour Drive !!! "  " get in an shut up "  were driv`in a Mopar I can make it in 5 .....  just cuz you drive chevys dose`nt mean the rest of us are handy caped ...... then there was SiLeNcE  I did have`ta  " shake the dew of my lilly after a few rounds that day ( I think it was from all the aspirins I ate on the way there .... turn here ... STOP !!! ,  can we stop at the store ....  dose thing need fuel yet .....  yada yada yada ......  Phew !!!  an only once did I hafta ask for directions ......  an was two miles from johns farm )    I seem to recall a certain picture surfacing after the topic was started here on the forum ........  if I have lern`t anything about traveling to western PA I start a regiment of Advil liquid Gels a week before said trip .....  Nuff  Said  

HP  

New car will make it in 4 hrs. Have him bring his little blue tag with to hang on the mirror so you can park in the good spots. Make him bring his new walker with too and set the brakes so he dont wander off during the day...

17 hours ago, drglinski said:

D21 gets stuck every year it comes

Good grief we had a D21 for 12 or 15 years. Only remember it getting stuck once an that was on some bottom ground /silt. Old boy we rented ground from was running it. Spun tire one revolution. Went straight down.

Operator error. ;)

Of course he claims it was a ground hog hole in yellow sand. 

I would be remiss if I didn't thank Rob aka 1legonut for taking the time to put together that photo montage and post it here. 

Nice job Rob!!!

He also has a really great video on YouTube about the F-12 restoration at RPRU last year.