Sign in to follow this  
cgage

F-14 Weight?

I looked around online and the weight listed for the F-14 is all over the place. I have never had ours on a scale not sure. It is still at my parents farm and I would like to go get it running and take it to shows with my restored F-20 and was trying to figure out if the two of them would fall within the weight of my trailer. The weight I found for the F-20 said around 4500 lbs which seems reasonable as mine has 28 inch spokes and no weights or ballast.

Our F-14 is the "base model". On all spoked steel with no electric start, generator, lights, etc. Just a basic hand start steel tractor and just curious if anyone has something similar they have had on a scale. Thanks.

Correction I was thinking the class was 3000   when I pulled it  I think the class was 3250   so a little more than 3000 with the cut down steel wheel centers welded on rims

Ok, thanks. Wasn't sure if the weight I found online was with the spoked steel or cast center rears which I assumed would be heavier. Sounds like you have spokes as well.

I think that the 2700 pounds that tractordata lists is about right.