Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Indy Farmer

2+2 ride on toy

7 posts in this topic

I've started a nice little collection of 2+2 items, and would like to add one of those old ride on tractors. Anyone have a lead on one?

Image result for ih 2+2 ride on

Those are hard to find,  especially since most of them had the handles broke off right the hood line.  I need to figure out how to repair the one I have and it would be in good condition if I could.

If I come across one I will post it on here for you.

Matt

I have one that I won in a raffle when I was a teenager that's never really been played with.  I'm not wanting to get rid of it, what are they worth?

On 3/5/2017 at 0:36 PM, Pete1468 said:

I have one that I won in a raffle when I was a teenager that's never really been played with.  I'm not wanting to get rid of it, what are they worth?

Pretty much worthless. I'll give you $10 :D

If anyone knows where to get new decals for that toy, I'd like to get a set. Mine was an outside toy and the decals are all faded or gone.

My brother and I had one when we were growing up. Handle broke and it had sat outside a lot. Still have it hanging on wall somewhere. Have another one here my grandpa or dad must have rounded up at some point. Has mailing address on it of a dealer in Michigan.

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG