Sign in to follow this  
1w1206

1200 stacker planter

1w1206    0

I need some advise,  i just bought a new to me 1200 stacker 16 row,  i did not come with a monitor, what do i need to do to pair it up with my 335 magnum which has a pro 600? , i am new to the afs 600, any help would be appreciated.

You should just need the correct planter firmware installed on your pro600 and update the planter to match. Harness should be on the tractor already. Look on the rear for a plug with a lever on the right side of it. This is where you will plug planter harness into. Good luck 

1w1206    0

Thank you for the reply, the harness is there, i plugged it in. Nothing happened. Do i need to take the pro 600, and planter serial in to the dealership, or would it be best to have them come out and install, and maybe give me a little setup education? 

SDman    0

Your best bet would probably be to have your dealer send out his GPS/AFS tech and check/update the software on both the tractor and planter to make sure they are compatible with each other.

You can check the Pro600 to see if it even has planter software by going to the home screen on the Pro600("Back" icon in lower left-hand corner of display); click on the "Diagnostics" icon on the home screen, then click on the "Version" icon along the bottom; it should show you all the versions of software on the display. If "Planter software" isn't listed, it will never talk to your planter. Good luck