Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
560Dennis

Got some Wind Last Night

15 posts in this topic

We got some high wind last night . My weather station said 30 mph .  I didn't lose power so not late to work . Only saw signs of one tree down in the on GAR highway. 

We had about the same, but it was during the day.  I had just opened the gas door on my pickup to fuel it, and the wind blew it back shut.  Never had that happen before.

I don't know where you live but 30mph is barely a breeze here. I'm sure others in the sd/wy/nd/mt area can attest.

Yep, windy here too but wasn`t complaining...

Image result for dress lifted by wind

1 hour ago, John cub owner said:

We had about the same, but it was during the day.  I had just opened the gas door on my pickup to fuel it, and the wind blew it back shut.  Never had that happen before.

That the economy door rest lol

Father in law said we had 45 mph wind last night. Idk, I was fast asleep! 

Boy MTO I wish we got the same weather you do.........

Sighhhh, 30mph....that was the steady at noon today.  Last night was 40 steady with 55 gust from the NE.  Tin was humming on barn tihs morning.  Freakin coooold N air wind.  Calming to night they say but still clear and low 20s.

60 MPH gusts at our house last night.  

4 hours ago, ZachGrant said:

I don't know where you live but 30mph is barely a breeze here. I'm sure others in the sd/wy/nd/mt area can attest.

Ayup, 60 is breezy here.

Steady at 36-45 with highest gust at 64 yesterday and last night. Throw in half to 3/4" of ice and a good time was had by all   Got power back this afternoon

Dennis, stopped at Autozone last Saturday but you were not there.  We got that wind up here no trees down that I saw.  About an hour cleanup a work this morning.  All kinds of stuff moved.

We got hit pretty hard in North Central Ohio, fire radio was non stop for all the fire districts in the county.  Several transformers blown up from trees falling on lines, tree fell through a house trailer luckily everyone was OK, one section of road had 8 power poles snapped and laying on the road with live wires, lots of other reports of trees and branches down, an empty semi going down SR 224 was blown over on its side also.  I heard talk of gusts into the 70's mph talked about.  Lot of spots without power last night and into the afternoon until they got everything fixed back up.  Lot of rain came down and luckily it was over before it started freezing, not much ice this morning.

We got a little wind here in Ohio also.

received_1695382710478692.jpeg

6 hours ago, mader656 said:

Ayup, 60 is breezy here.

X2