Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CASEIHTRACTORS

Can anyone guess the IH?

I don't have the faintest clue what it is but, heres my guess...its a specialty like orchard/vineyard (because of the sloping cab, or just looks that way in the pic) 460/560.

Not up on UK models

something like 404 524 series

possibly for spraying but not tight fit and too many branch catcher spots for orchard

i say $850 they wanted engine parts?

Not up on UK models

something like 404 524 series

possibly for spraying  but not tight fit  and too many branch catcher spots for orchard

i say $850 they wanted engine parts?

Yes its a UK model, but $850 is nowhere near.

H

Guest Guest

Is it a 276 with an add on safety cab. I don't know just TOOMA!

Best for new year Howard

Peter

ps see the collection is growing

Howard,

I would say that is what's left of a 634. We have been working on a 614 here in Canada and that looks very similar but slightly different tank cover, so, that leaves it as a 634. As to value, I have no idea.

Don :blush::)

Howard,

I would say that is what's left of a 634. We have been working on a 614 here in Canada and that looks very similar but slightly different tank cover, so, that leaves it as a 634. As to value, I have no idea.

Don :blush:  :)

Yes Don, your are right! Its a 634, but the AllWheelDrive (AWD) model, made by County with equal wheels!

IH5.jpg

It was for sale with the front wheels and some axle parts for $4000, which was cheap for the model, but expensive for scrap!

Howard

Not much difference between the first pic and the last one then! $4000 holy cow take a zero off that and you'd be lucky to get me to buy that ! Sure makes Dads $180 M look EVEN better lol

I first heard about it over the phone to the dealer, he said I could come and look at it, but when I rang back, a local chap who already had 3 of them had bought it, so was a bit annoyed!

Hi peter, yes collection is growing, running out of space! Work tractors are always prioritised for cover, so my classic kit is left out in the rain!

Howard

Well if you get a new shed you know that you are gonna want to not only fill it up but have surplus again so the Mrs won't be letting you get a new shed no doubt  ;)

Thats true, have to find Mrs with shed space! No spare money for buying more surplus scrap and new sheds!