DirtBoyz07

Big Thankyou out to 2016 Red Power Roundup

DirtBoyz07    0

I just wanted to say Thankyou to all of you folks that put together this show !! We had a great time and it was fun meeting a lot of you for the first time along with the family and friends though out our IH community all over the world . All I can say is Wow !! beautiful show grounds , hotels close by , great places to eat .

We got home at 11:00 pm last night , unloaded everything this morning , washed those bugs off and got everything back in the shed .

Danny and Kathy 

SMOKER 1    0

Well said Danny. Was a great show. Left out of there at 6 this this morning ang got home by 9. Hit the cruise when I got on interstate and never touched the break until I got to Indiana. 

Jerry

Nice to meet ya Danny.  I really enjoyed those prototype 1206s.   

Chris

It was a super show!

Seen tractors I had only hear of and the people were terrific.

Thanks for the great time!

Cp 856    0

I would like to say thanks to all who put on the show and everyone who brought something to the show. It was a great show with perfect weather we were there Thursday and have spent the rest of the trip at the dells. I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped make it a great show. I have a 2 and 4 year old and all they have talked about is the show.

IHC5488    0

Good to see you again Danny and my family got to meet the lovely Kathy as well for the first time.  Had a great time talking with everyone and discussing the displays that were brought to the show!  It's definitely hard to talk to everyone and half the time I can remember all the faces but the names slip my mind!

Hope everyone had a safe trip home and will see everyone in Iowa hopefully!!

Rupp Family

2+2 Guy    0
1 hour ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

I just wanted to say Thankyou to all of you folks that put together this show !! We had a great time and it was fun meeting a lot of you for the first time along with the family and friends though out our IH community all over the world . All I can say is Wow !! beautiful show grounds , hotels close by , great places to eat .

We got home at 11:00 pm last night , unloaded everything this morning , washed those bugs off and got everything back in the shed .

Danny and Kathy 

X2 well said, Danny. 

I'd also like to extend a special thanks to Driver1 and his wife for their hospitality and name tags. 

mader656    0

Iowa rpru is 2 hrs from wife's family, I smell a road trip coming to visit family of course,

caseySD    0

Awesome as usual to sit and chat with you Danny.  Friday morning was probably the highlight for me listening to you and Ken chat about classified info :ph34r: It all went down hill when my wife called saying I needed to come back to the hotel to pick her and the kids up :angry:

DirtBoyz07    0

It's ok Casey , you have your clearance into the Dirt Boyz Under Ground so just call head quarters and let me know when your heading my way .

Danny 

Scott!    0

You should have sent me a text. ¬†We could have sent Emily to the hotel. ūüėā

IHC5488    0

Got home about around 1 today, got everything unloaded and returned to its spot in the shed.  Now we need a week to recover.   

Jerry,did you hear us go by last night?  Would have just started to get dark, maybe around 9pm.  Nice place on 30 you have!!  

Matt

Super A    0

This was my second RPRU and it was fantastic!  Danny it was a privilege to finally meet you in person, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet more forum members but I had an errand to run....

Al

IHKIWI    0

I also want to pass along a huge thank you to all involved in running a wonderful show for us all to enjoy. Thanks  a bunch you guys, a real pleasure as always.

Heath NZ 

SMOKER 1    0
On June 19, 2016 at 7:57 PM, IHC5488 said:

Got home about around 1 today, got everything unloaded and returned to its spot in the shed.  Now we need a week to recover.   

Jerry,did you hear us go by last night?  Would have just started to get dark, maybe around 9pm.  Nice place on 30 you have!!  

Matt

Matt. I didn't hear you. I don't live there. I'm 2 miles north. That is my brother and nephews place. I was born and raised there but have nothing to do with the cattle business. 

Jerry

Brady Boy    0

Here, here Danny!!  BK

tony in ca.    0

X3 Danny !

First thank You to Danny & Kathy for their hospitality & Alex for a tremendous dinner.

I had a pre-show at the Underground  ,what a experience riding shot gun in that Nice Pete carrying the precious cargo to show! I was proud as a peacock when people past us. I just thought," eat your hearts out"

BTW ! If you have never seen Danny work in his shop you are missing something : He does work of two mechanics at once and in half the time ! there is no wasted motion with him . He does it all while making it look effortless.  I saw him take a set of old 18.4 38 tires & rims , wash them ,sand rims, primer & paint them with tire still on while leaning in door of shop in windy conditions spraying rim silver & NONE GOT ON TIRE. Within two hours I was helping him put the nuts on the lug bolts and he had it loaded on trailer ready for show. I just looked in amazement as he sprayed with no masking in wind and no paint on tire . I challenged him that he was using clear .lol He assured me its 35 years of experience.

The show was awesome and the people MORE AWESOME ! I met so many new Red power friends and renewed relationships with old friends.

I spent so much more time talking & meeting then I did looking at tractors Wish I would of had more days.lol

Evening dinners with friends was a highlight, Kathy did such a fine job finding great places to have dinner ,glass of wine & chat with friends.

Got to meet & visit with most of my vendors that I buy parts from. This year I was subdued in bring new items home as MY SHOP IS AT OVERFLOW CAPACITY !

Thank you to national board & chapter #4 for the wonderful efforts . I enjoyed attending the national meeting was very well run.

Thank You All & looking forward to Iowa next year !

Tony & Carol

DirtBoyz07    0

Wow , Thanks Tony !! It would be fun to take the afternoon off and sit on the Dirt Boyz entertainment deck and think about the last few weeks ?? Ok , enough of that I have to get to work , day light is burning !!

It was fun showing you how we do stuff Tony and for riding along in Petey , big fun !!! 

Danny