Just curious who is planning to attend the Roundup and what IH treasures are you planning to exhibit?  My wife and I will be there, but we will not bringing anything to exhibit.  We do plan to save our energy for next year in Des Moines, less than an hour from the farm. If we did bring a tractor to Wisconsin, it would have been the O4.

o4 3.jpg

DirtBoyz07    0

Looks great , see you next week 

Danny 

I look forward to seeing you as well, Danny.  I understand that we are meeting at Mike's trailer Thursday and Friday.

GT&T    0

The wife and I are planning on going, and are looking forward to it.  I hope to  see many of our on line friends.  Thanks for asking.

Fred

tony in ca.    0
1 hour ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Just curious who is planning to attend the Roundup and what IH treasures are you planning to exhibit?  My wife and I will be there, but we will not bringing anything to exhibit.  We do plan to save our energy for next year in Des Moines, less than an hour from the farm. If we did bring a tractor to Wisconsin, it would have been the O4.

o4 3.jpg

Wife & I plan to be there ! Looking forward to meeting new forum members and forum members that have become friends.

I will not bring anything because TSA would have fit. and may play havoc on weights and balances of the airplane.

Its a good thing your not bringing that 04 because I would have to talk you out of that Exhaust Pipe . That is what many of the M's on cotton Pickers used early on. Later they started doing like one in pic.

Not that I have a Cotton Picker, but you never know when something may show. Fella's wife said I can buy this one anytime but Husband says he is going to restore it. lol.   I am waiting patiently but I only have so many more trips around the sun, if you know what I mean. lol.

Tony

DSCN1832-002.JPG

ny bill o    0

my brother and i will be there. we will be part of the F12 restoration project. i'm bringing the McC milker pump and milker unit, and most likely the cub loboy. we would save money on gas if we brought just the milking stuff in the car, but another RPRU tractor won't hurt, and i'm not carrying the milker around the track in the parades.

100_2358.JPG

My wife and I will be there Friday and Saturday. I won't be bringing any red iron but should have a smile and handshake for anyone I meet from here. 

rjpont    0
3 hours ago, ny bill o said:

my brother and i will be there. we will be part of the F12 restoration project. i'm bringing the McC milker pump and milker unit, and most likely the cub loboy. we would save money on gas if we brought just the milking stuff in the car, but another RPRU tractor won't hurt, and i'm not carrying the milker around the track in the parades.

100_2358.JPG

The Cummins won't take too much fuel and atleast the price of fuel is alot better than in the past!

Pete1468    0

Looks like I'll be there Wednesday morning through the end of the show.  Don't worry Tony, if you buy anything without wheels I can hold on to it for you until you can come get it.

bitty    0

The wife and 2 kids and I will be leaving early Tuesday morning.  Going to make it a two day trip there. Says 12 some hours but that is too much to hear "are we there yet " in a row 

Cp 856    0

Wife wanted to take the kids to great wolf lodge in the dells so I told her we should go the weekend of the 18th and 19th. Then about 2 weeks ago I told her we were leaving on Wednesday to go to the show on Thursday I told the boys first so she had no way of saying no because they were more excited to see red tractors than the water park. We will be there for most of Thursday then heading to the dells for Friday and Saturday then home on Sunday. This worked out good I am going to have to plan the family vacation around the show every year. I hope to meet a few forum members in person too.

FarmallFan    0

I'll be there mid-Thursday to Saturday. I'm not bringing any tractors this year. Just me and my truck. In the past 5 years its been to 3 RPRU's. This will be the first year its not pulling a trailer. 

F5952061-8AF8-41F0-8094-D644C0E5DD06_zps

We will be there Wed. sometime after 12 noon till the end.   There will be a daily forum member get together at my parts trailer at 4:00.  Also your name tags can be picked up here when you arrive at the show.    If all goes well the very first 5488 mfwd i rebuilt will also be on my spot.   I'm just about loaded up and ready to go.  SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

Mike

20150529_215303_zpsvoa8ehif.jpg

Photo0426_zps331f4f92.jpg

FarmallFan    0

I thought we were meeting at 5 PM local time?

That's fine to, whatever works out for everyone.  Take a vote.   What time works best for everyone.

Mike

FarmallFan    0
12 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Mike, who do I ask about the nametags? Thank you.

Send Driver1 a PM. He is making them this year.

He already contacted me.  The name tags will be at my trailer

Mike

Contact driver1 he is premaking them.  I'm sure there will be blank ones to. The name tags will be at my trailer for pickup.  I will have sticky ones along if not.

Mike

Scott!    0

I may bring one of these, but neither are anything special so I will probably leave them home.

JohnDeere005.jpg

This one's even rustier and more cobbled, but it has a neat story.  It was a WWII midnight delivery tractor.

HRearendProject3.jpg

Both tractors were purchased new by my wife's grandpa.  They lived their entire life just west of Burlington. (Second city west of the show)

Scott!    0

CP and Bitty, be sure to stop by the children's area.  We should have a corn pit, pin the wheels on the tractor, coloring, and a pedal pull (with Kent's Big Bar prizes!!!)

Emily has been on Pinterest trying to find a good, fast craft that we could build.

If you want to make rope you better be there Thursday night!

9 minutes ago, Scott! said:

I may bring one of these, but neither are anything special so I will probably leave them home.

JohnDeere005.jpg

This one's even rustier and more cobbled, but it has a neat story.  It was a WWII midnight delivery tractor.

HRearendProject3.jpg

Both tractors were purchased new by my wife's grandpa.  They lived their entire life just west of Burlington. (Second city west of the show)

Bring one of them, Scott. We love rusty iron, especially with a good story !  Letter series are the featured tractors. .........

tony in ca.    0
45 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Bring one of them, Scott. We love rusty iron, especially with a good story !  Letter series are the featured tractors. .........

X2 !  It takes all of them to make a good show with something for everyone!

Love them all.

Tony