Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IHIAM

INTERNATIONAL TD-18 FOR SALE

6 posts in this topic

I see some names on the bids list for this 18 on ebay that closes in a few days. I don't see the King's name as having bid......................

search item 4585038655

It sure is red, I think I can still smell the paint fumes :D All kidding aside it looks pretty good, must have put some newer rails on it I don't think the originals were webbed.

ok, i'm colour blind and it looks to me that they have only painted the outside of the machine. it is hard to tell on slow dial up because i only get 1/2 of the pictures.

thansk

Yeah, it'd been worth more if they left it alone <_< Looks like they must've ran out of paint. Got the pads painted but not the hood :D Don't suppose what red is on there will last long anyway.

1957? <_< Did they make dual stackers in 57'?

57 should be the first year of 182 series and should be single stack, I'd say that it's probably a 47 due to air cleaner arrangement and the frame rails are the channel open style where 57 should be boxed in rectangle.

Still open for debate if every 182 were single stackers seems to me that a few of the early ones may have been double and I've seen one that had the old 181 style hood of course no way of telling if someone didn't change it at some time in the last 48 years for whatever reason?

Just my 2c

Was thinking the UC swaped on there may have ben yellow so looked wrong. So they bought gallon of red and ran out of paint before getnerdone.