Sign in to follow this  
IHC4life

1984 International 4300 Semi Tractor

IHC4life    0
On 9/10/2017 at 8:03 PM, Sask466 said:

Awesome looking truck.  That drop visor suits the truck well.  I dig the Daytons, they are getting rare to see.   I might have missed it - are you painting them white or red?

It's cool to see an old IH long conventional being restored - to see a 4300 is a rare site.  You can tell that interior work is really well thought out.  It has been enhanced but still keeps all the original points. 

Does your truck have air powered wipers?  It looks like it from the pics.  Our 9370 had them.  

Thank you,  the wheels are painted white and hubs are painted black. I agree the Dayton wheels are rare. Actually we had a tire shop install all new tires and now I have to loosen the duels and get them lined up correctly since the tire shop didn't understand that Dayton you have to spin and tighten while having a sledgehammer standing up close to line them up. The truck does have air powered wipers. The driver side is leaking air because the housing is cracked. I just picked up the new air motor in yesterday.

IHC4life    0
16 hours ago, juniorsola said:

Awesome job on the resto, its one sharp 4300 now. More 4300 pics I see the more I want to try a 4300 hood on my 85 9370. Those big ol hoods just command attention. 

Thank you, I am very happy how it all came together. I agree the big hoods do command attention. The older trucks just have so much more personality than what is being built today.

IHC4life    0
On 9/8/2017 at 9:55 AM, TroyDairy said:

That interior is real sharp.  Like the thought into the colors and style.  

Thank you

lorenzo    0

Nicely Done !!

Your attention to detail has clearly paid off.

IHC4life    0
21 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Nicely Done !!

Your attention to detail has clearly paid off.

Thank you