INTERNATIONAL 1466

Like new 1486

Okay, I was blown away by a 1486 on TH! It is a full restoration and is very nice indeed, but the price tag is oh my $64,900. I don`t know how to move a picture or post a link so someone will help with that I am sure. I think I better increase the value of my 1486`s on my financial statement. :P I guess in all honesty if I was shopping for a new 145 hp tractor I would rather have a new 1486 than a new one I can`t work on. It isn`t 100 % correct, but it is very, very nice for sure.

Click on the dealership name and look at the other tractors.They have some more really nice tractors. A 986 and 1086 too.

How about the 706 gas?

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6859369&dlr=1&pcid=2932373

It's still got 4k hours on everything besides the ta and clutch? Priced way too high imo

Should have a mfwd axle on it for that price

Then again that would probably lower it's value....

One thing that immediately jumped out at me was the cab step on the RH side of the tractor is bent back towards the rear tire.

Um, you can buy one, send to Triple R and not be close to that $. Super nice though, with only 4k hours is amazing if correct. The 7120 is a nice rig too. Bit pricey

That dealer always has high prices on their listings.

HAHA! I better check what the grain bids are around Delphos! Im on 30 miles away! I have a '79 1486 with ONLY 3668 ACTUAL hours. Has 100 hours on mains and rods, front crank seal, rear main, clutch, pressure plate, HD T/A, Turbo. That should be worth according to that ad around 69900.00?? And it doesn't have a bent step.

Mm mm yah I would say the guy is out too lunch nice paint but really for that price should be rebuild front to back

They're always high on stuff there.

TRACTOR DATA SAYS IN 1981 A 1486 COSTS $38,400.00 BRAND NEW

I'm setting here looking at the original bill of sale for a 1486 that I bought new on April 27, 1978. No duals, no weights, 20.8 x 38 rears, 11.00 x 16 fronts, AM/FM, dual PTO, 2 remotes, aux. fuel tank and fluid in tires. list price was $32,114.50.

I traded a 1977 1086 with the same options and 1st gear toasted for $7000 difference.

I don't trust many jockeys that don't have any rust on their lots. For that kind of money, I would have to have a complete detail of the restoration and at a years 100% warrantee for a working tractor. For a collector's collection, there are a lot of really nice 86 series tractors out there that are in beautiful original condition for less that $15000.

jerry

I think the one that I have that Dad bought new was in the mid 30`s. No weights, 20.8`s and duals dual PTO, 3 valves, red interior, 11.00`s and a chrome stack added. This was the very end of 1980 and the tri stripes were on the lot already.

You can buy this 5288 for half the price & it looks very nice! from the same dealer

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=10039065&dlr=1&pcid=2932373