Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'not running'.
Found 1 result
Got Four Marx Engines and they were very tired . One would not move , just . So I watched some u tube about these motors. I found my e motors were very dirty and one engine the brushes looked bent . I cleaned the motor commutator with crc electric parts cleaner and Q tips . Thet were very dirty, . I went to a trains show in Massillon on Sunday and bought some new brushes. I tried them out and they all run better than I ever remember. Real happy with the results . I think it was best thing I could of done . Time to play now 👍🏿👀🤓