#21 TroyDairy

TroyDairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:Dairy, Red tractors and stuff

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

He hooked to the Deere hook right by where the adj axle slides in Nate. And yeah that hay wasn't worth it. I assume the customer wont fix it!

What, there is another color tractor besides red? Your kidding! I got a 1066, 186 (16k orig hrs), MX170, 8930+, 7140, 464 G, 684, C50, 135 McCormick, ok and a little orange scraping tractor. And we use all of them on the dairy.

For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required"
Luke 12:48

#22 Bermuda_Ken

Bermuda_Ken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,242 posts
  • Interests:IH & Kenworth literature, O-scale trains.

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

I think that'll buff out........

I KNOW that will buff right out....................Eason says so!!! :lol:

Get the RED EDGE......the IH Edge.....working for you!

Still looking for a IH 4300 Transtar Eagle Brougham Truck!! (like the one in the photo)

IH's owned past & present.......F-1206, F-806 sn# 501, CC Original # 522, CC Original(s), Spirit of 76 Cadet, 126, 1450, 1200, 1610 CADET prototype, 1250(2), 782(2), 782-Diesel(2), 982(2), 1912 & More!

See the LARGEST FREE listing of Modern IH tractor wiring diagrams on the internet (at least for now) by clicking....IH Tractor Wiring Diagrams

Visit the IH dealership I work at, Johnson Tractor (2012 Dealership of the Year) in Juda, WI......... www.johnsontractor.com

Contributing author for Red Power, Classic Farm & Tractor, Heritage Iron and Classic Tractor magazines. IH Tractor book author for Motorbooks, Voyager Press & Octane Press.......BUY A COPY & Read a book!!!
rededge.jpg

#23 randy hall

randy hall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Interests:farming with IH tractors and equipment, building and pulling Farmall M's and steam powered equipment

Posted Today, 10:11 AM

junk Chinese casting?

#24 TroyDairy

TroyDairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:Dairy, Red tractors and stuff

Posted Today, 10:24 AM

junk Chinese casting?

Ya know...I have seen pics of deeres huge plants in china. I wonder

What, there is another color tractor besides red? Your kidding! I got a 1066, 186 (16k orig hrs), MX170, 8930+, 7140, 464 G, 684, C50, 135 McCormick, ok and a little orange scraping tractor. And we use all of them on the dairy.

For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required"
Luke 12:48

#25 EquipmentJunkie

EquipmentJunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • Interests:Tractors, motorcycles, cars, trucks,...things with engines, especially diesel engines.

Posted Today, 01:05 PM

Randy beat me to the same question. I've seen some cracked Deere castings in recent years and they all tend to have that five-letter identifier cast into them.
Nothing cranks me like compression ignition.

Reply to this topic