Todays project video........Disking stalks

8 replies to this topic

#1 TP from Central PA

TP from Central PA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts
  • Interests:Collecting IH's and brand X tractors...................Looking for more!

Basically if it is Junk, I like it!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

Trying out the other southern belle(4955) on 12 acres of stalks with the disk.  Should be ready to start moldboarding after the next round of showers and dry out.  I hope anyhow.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

TP's notebook, Winter 2014..............Case/IH Parts man- "Once you have a Gleaner you gain the comforting knowledge that you are stuck at the bottom of the food chain in the combine world with no hope of ever going up"............."Every time I climb into a sound-guard cab I feel like the Apollo Astronauts did when they climbed through the hatch".............."Farmers are making way to much money when the rural bank remodels both the front AND rear entrance"...................."Horses eat money and S**T work"- Famous Red power member.

#2 augercreek

augercreek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:IHC tractors,machine shop projects,single shot rifles

Posted Yesterday, 05:48 AM

Oh it's sooo nice to see the ground being worked.We'll be waiting another month here!

#3 WHwny

WHwny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Tractors: H,M,SMta,SMDta,660,656hydro,966,986,1086,1486,30884wd Ford6610,Deere 6115d,CaseIHwdx1902mower and 5240 maxxum
    Milking 65 cows in NY

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 AM

About time you do something :D  and here you claimed I be the one not getting anything done this spring :rolleyes:  :huh:  ;)   :wub: We got all but 3ac plowed for the year as of yesterday..

Tractors:H.M,SMTA,SMTA diesel,656Hydro,660,686,966,986,1086,1486,30884wd,Ford 6610 4wd and Sp CaseIH
discbine WDX1902 Milking 65 cows in NY
http://s102.photobuc...hwny/?start=all

#4 TP from Central PA

TP from Central PA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts
  • Interests:Collecting IH's and brand X tractors...................Looking for more!

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 AM

About time you do something :D  and here you claimed I be the one not getting anything done this spring :rolleyes:  :huh:  ;)   :wub: We got all but 3ac plowed for the year as of yesterday..

Yup, if nature would just function we could do something...............Raining again today.

So, are you fast, or faster for a reason now????? :P  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

TP's notebook, Winter 2014..............Case/IH Parts man- "Once you have a Gleaner you gain the comforting knowledge that you are stuck at the bottom of the food chain in the combine world with no hope of ever going up"............."Every time I climb into a sound-guard cab I feel like the Apollo Astronauts did when they climbed through the hatch".............."Farmers are making way to much money when the rural bank remodels both the front AND rear entrance"...................."Horses eat money and S**T work"- Famous Red power member.

#5 tommyw-5088

tommyw-5088

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,228 posts
  • Interests:trying to educate people on how bad liberals are .

Posted Yesterday, 12:27 PM

People cuss the deere cab ,it beats siting in the DUST real bad

To all the white people of America who honestly feel that the black people have been so mistreated and given such a bad deal in this country I can only suggest that you should move yourself and your family, if you have such, into one of their neighborhoods and do everything necessary to become a integral part of their society, make every effort to blend your lifestyle into theirs, go to their stores, churches, and social gathering places for your needed things in life. send your children to schools where their children are the majority of the enrollment, and where they mostly compose the faculty and administration, get a job where they are in the majority and hold the important management positions...and most importantly of all, go the many prisons where they are being, justly...and unjustly, incarcerated and visit them and see them trying to be rehabilitated, but obviously so suppressed in their efforts that rehabilitation is just impossible. Then, after you have really gotten to know these people...many, many, many of them, from all walks of their lives and societies, and seeing their obvious appreciation of life in America, come forward and make suggestions as to how we white people should go about changing our ideals and society to better accept and integrate these people into our lives so that in a reasonable amount time there will be no more distinctions or differences in how we whites and blacks view each other and the hoped for blending and melding of our races can be completed and we can love and appreciate one another as you must think God intended.

I cannot take credit for these words ,Wish i could

#6 TP from Central PA

TP from Central PA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 PM

I don't know what they did different on the '55 series, but it's way louder than our '50's.

#7 WHwny

WHwny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Tractors: H,M,SMta,SMDta,660,656hydro,966,986,1086,1486,30884wd Ford6610,Deere 6115d,CaseIHwdx1902mower and 5240 maxxum
    Milking 65 cows in NY

Posted Yesterday, 05:42 PM

Yup, if nature would just function we could do something...............Raining again today.

So, are you fast, or faster for a reason now????? :P  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Could plowed longer with my rider B)

Tractors:H.M,SMTA,SMTA diesel,656Hydro,660,686,966,986,1086,1486,30884wd,Ford 6610 4wd and Sp CaseIH
discbine WDX1902 Milking 65 cows in NY
http://s102.photobuc...hwny/?start=all

#8 Bgriffin856

Bgriffin856

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:Dairy farming, IH & JD tractors, fixing equipmemt
    Tractors on the farm
    IH 1066, 656 gas, 574 mfwd
    Farmall 856D, 400 gas
    JD 7405 mfwd
    plus alot of new holland, IH and JD equipment

Posted Yesterday, 07:45 PM

Nice video. Looks like you can cover some ground. Also liked your video of the 5288 plowing

My riders get bored to quickly.....
There is a difference between driving and/or running equipment and actually knowing how to operate it.

An honest man is a broke man

Somedays i feel like Forrest Gump

I farm with boat anchors but those boat anchors made more money than those new fancy tractors ever will. Those boat anchors will still be making money long after those new fancy ones are long gone

#9 TP from Central PA

TP from Central PA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted Today, 05:25 AM

Yeah but Wayne is probably multitasking when he is plowing?????

Reply to this topic