6 replies to this topic

#1 tcmtech

tcmtech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

I have been seeing a lot more problems with the text editor system again.

I have access to this site from three different computers all running completely different systems and web browsers but all of them seem to have similar issues from time to time with the font size changing, the quote function freezing or not working at all, or the text font itself changing when I open the editor to make a reply.

Anyone else getting these issues on and off as well?

"If you have nothing nice to say find others who feel like you and start a mob! "  ;)  

#2 FarmerFixEmUp

FarmerFixEmUp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle and ATV riding, drag racing.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

I'm getting that too, along with the one I posted about before with the pop ups. Never got an answer on that problem! :angry:
Farming and Fixing, I fix and farm with red stuff, mostly. Usable tractors are 5288, 1466, 1066, 1206, 826, 806, 756, 656, 800 and 950 planters, 4800 field cultivator, plus other misc, and a yellow TR combine. Also an S1700 grain truck. Also a fun '71 Chevelle! And a '40 M to restore when I get time! 966 M&W turbo.

#3 FarmallFan

FarmallFan

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,738 posts
  • Location:Hicksville, Ohio (don't laugh!!) NW OHIO 1.5 miles from Farmer OH
  • Interests:IH tractors and Equipment, Web design, Computer repair, basically anything technology related.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

Can you give more information? What browser and version are you running? I have not seen any other reports of popups.
Owner of a 1941 Farmall H that is waiting to be painted.

#4 Howard_P

Howard_P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:IH History

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

I'm having problems getting replies to post. I hit post and nothing happens some of the time. Last time I had to go into more reply options and it posted from there--which I am having to do this time too.

#5 FarmerFixEmUp

FarmerFixEmUp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle and ATV riding, drag racing.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Can you give more information? What browser and version are you running? I have not seen any other reports of popups.

Internet Explorer 8. Haven't noticed it now today. :unsure:
Farming and Fixing, I fix and farm with red stuff, mostly. Usable tractors are 5288, 1466, 1066, 1206, 826, 806, 756, 656, 800 and 950 planters, 4800 field cultivator, plus other misc, and a yellow TR combine. Also an S1700 grain truck. Also a fun '71 Chevelle! And a '40 M to restore when I get time! 966 M&W turbo.

#6 FarmallFan

FarmallFan

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,738 posts
  • Interests:IH tractors and Equipment, Web design, Computer repair, basically anything technology related.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

Internet Explorer 8. Haven't noticed it now today. :unsure:

Unfortnately Internet Explorer 8 is most likely the cause. Can you try using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

#7 FarmallFan

FarmallFan

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

I'm having problems getting replies to post. I hit post and nothing happens some of the time. Last time I had to go into more reply options and it posted from there--which I am having to do this time too.

Howard,

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so what version? To find the version click on help, then about Internet Explorer.

Reply to this topic