2 replies to this topic

#1 59ih340

59ih340

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:26 PM

Yes,I know it should be too early for a topic like this but...I just installed a MM plow on my '03 GMC,with a bunch of used stuff(but should be correct for veh.)lights all work,all wires hooked up according to fisher diagram.The problem I have is when everything is hooked up,and you try to operate the plow,The relay clicks and all the lights dim and the truck wants to stall :o ...bad relay or? Thanks for any ideas.

#2 RickB

RickB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:12 PM

Yes,I know it should be too early for a topic like this but...I just installed a MM plow on my '03 GMC,with a bunch of used stuff(but should be correct for veh.)lights all work,all wires hooked up according to fisher diagram.The problem I have is when everything is hooked up,and you try to operate the plow,The relay clicks and all the lights dim and the truck wants to stall :o ...bad relay or? Thanks for any ideas.

Sounds as if a solenoid valve is not opening for whatever reason. Fisher has detailed info online. I found what I needed to go deep into a pump/reservoir last winter. Parts lists, tech info, schematics. Google Fisher plows.

#3 spudland_dave

spudland_dave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:44 PM

http://www.fisherplows.com/

Technical Support Section should have all you need....

Reply to this topic