OLD MARLBORO BOTTLE

No replies to this topic

#1 W.K.TEDDYBEAR

W.K.TEDDYBEAR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts
  • Location:FALL CITY ,WASHINGTON-20 MILES EAST OF SEATTLE,YUK(CAN'T STAND CITIES)
  • Interests:G-PA'S 1951 SUPER A WHICH IS MINE BUT WILL ALWAYS BE G-PA'S WITH BELLY SICKLEBAR MOWER & A-193 PLOW THAT NEEDS SOME FRONT LIFT PARTS

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:19 PM

WAS SWINGING MACHETTE AT BLACKBERRY GROWTH WHERE THE BARN USED TO BE,G-PA DROPPED IT IN MID 1980'S, AND SAW SOME GLASS.CLOSER EXAMINATION REVEALED A BOTTLE WHICH SAYS MARLBORO ON IT AND DURAGLAS.ALL I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND IS THAT IT WAS MADE IN 1947 AT THE OAKLAND CALIFORNIA PLANT OF OWENS-ILLINOIS GLASS CO.
JANAY IS THINKING THERE USED TO BE AN OIL THAT WAS BRANDED MARLBORO BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING ON THAT.

Posted Image
Posted Image
TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!
PAUL

WELL SEE IF I CAN GET PICTURES ON HERE!

Edited by W.K.TEDDYBEAR, 11 March 2007 - 04:23 PM.

photo-127.jpg MY GRANDSON GETTING HIS SECOND RIDE AT 2 1/2 YEARS!

G-PA'S 1951 SUPER A WITH BELLY MOWER&A-193 PLOW,THAT NEEDS FRONT LIFT PARTS
1985 CHEV. EL CAMINO(MOM'S BABY) 1981 GMC 2500 WITH A STOP AT EVERY GAS PUMP 454.
Janay is doing well! thank you all!
CLEAN FOR 12 YEARS(on 8-13-13)SOBER A LOT LONGER! :- )
God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change;COURAGE to change the things I can; and WISDOM to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it:Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen

Reply to this topic