KINGS PICTURE ATTEMPT

13 replies to this topic

#11 colt-60

colt-60

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:I Like Operating Heavy Equipment, Building Winter Roads,Highways, All kinds of Roads. Crushing Rock, All kinds of Quarry Work Drilling &amp; Blasting.....Boom....and after work...<br /><br />I like N.H.L. Hockey, N.F.L. Football, Snowmobiles, Quads .....Music Rolling Stones...You Have A great Day EH

Posted 29 December 2004 - 02:24 PM

Sawmill what do ya think cool eh lot's of options on this site I think it's faster too....I like this fastreply....

Giddy up get err done....

#12 Little_Crunch

Little_Crunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Fixing things and taking things apart.

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:11 PM

Well Sawmill what ya think about new board

#13 Guest_Guest_Loren_*_*

Guest_Guest_Loren_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2005 - 08:47 PM

Hi guys! I need to get the auto-quote thing turned off, it's a bother.

KoO, wish I would have taken a pic of the big hammer I used a couple months ago. Was trying to remove a center section out of a drill part( don't have a clue what it was LOL) and the only way I could think of to get it to move without ruining something else was beating it out. This thing weighed about 3000 lbs. There was a 22" o.d. round stock laying on 4X's next to it so I lifted the part with the crane and started swinging it. 15 foot swings for a day and a half!! Moved that 26,000 lb round lengthwise across the floor 5 feet by the time I was done. Yeah, fun. :unsure: Loren

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2005 - 10:18 PM

LC
This may not be the right way to avoid the quote part but click on add reply at top of post.

Reply to this topic