to forum admin ...can we get bold print

6 replies to this topic

#1 tommyw-5088

tommyw-5088

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,230 posts
  • Interests:trying to educate people on how bad liberals are .

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:55 PM

first off ,thanks for taking time to do this for us . i dont want to be griping ,but can we get some bold print ??? if so how do we do it .
To all the white people of America who honestly feel that the black people have been so mistreated and given such a bad deal in this country I can only suggest that you should move yourself and your family, if you have such, into one of their neighborhoods and do everything necessary to become a integral part of their society, make every effort to blend your lifestyle into theirs, go to their stores, churches, and social gathering places for your needed things in life. send your children to schools where their children are the majority of the enrollment, and where they mostly compose the faculty and administration, get a job where they are in the majority and hold the important management positions...and most importantly of all, go the many prisons where they are being, justly...and unjustly, incarcerated and visit them and see them trying to be rehabilitated, but obviously so suppressed in their efforts that rehabilitation is just impossible. Then, after you have really gotten to know these people...many, many, many of them, from all walks of their lives and societies, and seeing their obvious appreciation of life in America, come forward and make suggestions as to how we white people should go about changing our ideals and society to better accept and integrate these people into our lives so that in a reasonable amount time there will be no more distinctions or differences in how we whites and blacks view each other and the hoped for blending and melding of our races can be completed and we can love and appreciate one another as you must think God intended.

I cannot take credit for these words ,Wish i could

#2 colt-60

colt-60

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:I Like Operating Heavy Equipment, Building Winter Roads,Highways, All kinds of Roads. Crushing Rock, All kinds of Quarry Work Drilling &amp; Blasting.....Boom....and after work...<br /><br />I like N.H.L. Hockey, N.F.L. Football, Snowmobiles, Quads .....Music Rolling Stones...You Have A great Day EH

Posted 30 December 2004 - 02:03 PM

Test on bold print for tommyw 5088
Test still on larger & bold print
Ok it work Juliet posted some where how to do this....
what you do is top of the screen there is a box with B in it click on it...... do your typing then click on close all tags ......then add reply it should work..

Giddy up get err done....

#3 H-D

H-D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, motorcycles (mostly Harley-Davidson) red tractors (some green too), old cars (1929 Model A original drivable) and good friends, (J) and BBQ etc.

Posted 30 December 2004 - 02:12 PM

Something like this??or like this?

#4 H-D

H-D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, motorcycles (mostly Harley-Davidson) red tractors (some green too), old cars (1929 Model A original drivable) and good friends, (J) and BBQ etc.

Posted 30 December 2004 - 02:13 PM

or even like this I would think

#5 H-D

H-D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 02:15 PM

Ah Hah!! But you can't do it on fast reply. Thanks J and colt

#6 colt-60

colt-60

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:I Like Operating Heavy Equipment, Building Winter Roads,Highways, All kinds of Roads. Crushing Rock, All kinds of Quarry Work Drilling &amp; Blasting.....Boom....and after work...<br /><br />I like N.H.L. Hockey, N.F.L. Football, Snowmobiles, Quads .....Music Rolling Stones...You Have A great Day EH

Posted 30 December 2004 - 07:06 PM

HD thank Juliet not me she been the teacher here....

Giddy up get err done....

#7 H-D

H-D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 07:40 PM

Oh Kaaaaaayyyy Thank You both then, :D :D :D Anyway. :P :P :P

Reply to this topic